Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well Crap! I Guess Our Plans Are Changed...

So Hubs just remembered that Young Marines graduation is this weekend on Saturday. He couldn't remember that two days ago before I made our freaking reservation! So now instead of leaving Thursday and getting back Saturday afternoon like we were supposed, I have to call and try to reschedule for Memorial Day weekend. All that means is that everything is going to be packed and probably more expensive. But it's either reschedule or cut our trip short. If we cut our trip short we will still get to go to the aquarium but any window shopping or sight seeing is out of the question... I'm leaning towards cutting the trip short and then using Memorial Day weekend for the other trips like going to the Jack Daniels Distillery, or the Lost Sea Caves...


We never go anywhere, that's the only reason I'm leaning towards splitting it up because then it's like getting two mini-cations for the price of one (not really for the price of one but that would be cool too).


As part of my new rule that each blog post must have at least one picture here is today's.




This is what happens when I try to sleep in, he corrupts my child and turns him into a chubby gamer haha!