Friday, May 14, 2010

ALL ABOARD!

So we just made our reservation for the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel! It's really neat. We were going to stay inside one of the train car rooms but those were 60 dollars more expensive :( We might see if they have any available when we check in and see if it's cheaper, but if nothing else our regular room should still be pretty nifty. I'm having fun looking through the different attractions to see what else we might go do. We will be staying the night Thursday and Friday and heading back Saturday. On the way back we will be going to Lynchburg to get a tour of the Jack Daniels Distillery. Or at least we will try. They don't want you bringing bags and things so I don't know if its just because they don't want you trying to steal stuff, or if it's the bulkiness of the items. So that might depend on whether we can use the carrier or stroller...Heck they might not even allow children. I guess we'll see.

As for the attractions in Chattanooga, of course we will be at the Choo Choo so Im going to get pictures of the train (maybe even with us inside *fingers crossed*), and they are supposed to have beautiful gardens. We will also be going to the Aquarium (duh!), but I have also been looking at the Ghost Tours, the Coolidge Park Antique Carousel, or maybe a Lost Sea Tour... I don't know yet. Maybe we will just stroll around downtown Chattanooga and buy stuff :)

I took Monk to the park today and took a few pictures, and of course I need to share...




And here is one I took during naptime, cracks me up! I just love how he sleeps with his butt in the air!