Monday, May 10, 2010

So Much To Say and No Words To Use...

I feel like I have a lot to get out and write about but really nothing interesting ever happens. I guess I'll just keep writing un-interesting stuff...

So Hubs finally got back from Reno, he had fun at the convention and learned a LOT. He thought that his Young Marines were getting the easy way out, but he found out that the regulations for Young Marines are actually a lot more lax (sp?) than they have been. Nothing bad but stuff like "you can't yell at YMs", "You can't give YMs pushups as punishment" yadda yadda, blah blah!

Anyways, I got some pretty cool loot (well Hubs got some cool loot and I claimed it). Since he wasn't here for Mother's Day he did bring me a cute poker chip magnet, a shot glass and a piggy bank. But he got a coffee mug, a YM pin, and a couple of specialty chips. I tried to take a picture but I don't have a good enough camera so its kinda fuzzy...


So as far as the camera hunt goes... the cameras I wanted from Walmart are not in stock within 50 miles and I plugged in several locations and they aren't in stock there either. I guess I'll just go into the store and see what they have and I'll go to Target and Best Buy to look. I don't want to buy from those places though because typically they are more expensive there, but it will give me a chance to get my hands on some and play with them and give me an idea of which to pick.