Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Little of This and a Little of That

I have been way freaking emotional lately. Everytime I read a blog with a sad story, or a really great uplifting story I start to cry... and I'm not talking my eyes water, I mean actual tears. I'm a loon, I'm aware of that.

So... Hubs left this morning for a Young Marines conference in Reno, of all places, and will be back Sunday night. So now I am left with entertaining Monkey for 5 days, and 4 nights all by my lonesome. It's ok though, this happened last month too. By the end of it I'm pretty tired and ready for Mike to be home.

On a more fun note I hadn't been feeling too great the last two weeks... nothing serious but I've had a bit of a stomach bug. But the upside to being sick is that I have lost 15 pounds! Yay me! Too bad I've been feeling better today :( Now if I can just keep the pounds off and make them take a few 100 of their buddies with them. The only thing I can't figure out is that I lost a small child/large baby in weight and my clothes are still tight... I went shopping today and bought a pair of capris a full size smaller than I the pair I currently own. And yet the pair I bought fits great, the pair I own still a little snug... go figure! (and if you're thinking hmm... emotional and "bug-y" no I'm not pregnant)