Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~Whatcha Got Cookin~

So we are going to be doing our bi-monthly grocery shopping within the next few days and I was going through pinterest recipes trying to decide what I wanted to make for dinner. All 35 recipes look delicious but I think I have it narrowed down to these (although I will also be getting stuff for our regular staples like spaghetti, tater tot casserole, and grilled chicken):


Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese


Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas


Cheesy Hashbrown Bake


Mason Jar Chili and Cornbread


Enchilada Casserole


Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps


So these are the different meals I am contemplating about making... I love making casseroles because they they are super quick to make, and I can usually fudge the recipe a little to add ingredients that we like, or to make a slightly larger portion so we have some leftover for lunches. I also really like how easy the Chili Cornbread looks, so those are probably for sures... same goes with the Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese... so I guess its just down to the others. Maybe I'll just make all of them haha. Theres one other recipe that I want to try, but I'll save that for another post... dont want to make you too hungry :)