Monday, July 18, 2011

Mrs Meyer's Why Do You Hate Me?

Ok so really that might be overly dramatic, but I am very sad to find out that Mrs. Meyers has discontinued the Baby Blossum scent that is made specifically for babies. It is seriously the best smell in the world. On the website though they are still selling the laundry detergent, so I will have to stock up on that before it becomes extinct as well.


So Hubs and I were talking about how much we love the baby shampoo, and have decided that we are going to start to fade out our existing cleaners and start using the Clean Day cleaners. They smell wonderful, are safer for households with young children, and still just as effective.


Ok on another note, I might be addicted to craigslist and eBay. I have been on there non-stop looking to see if theres anything I need. I did find two super cute cell phone cases, and the diaper bag that I want is also listed. But since my sister is PREGNANT!!!!! I might have to fight her for the bag. hahaha But yay for my pregnant sister!!!!! Im am soo stinkin excited for them!



UPDATE: (2011.07.22) I was looking at various baby websites getting wishlists together when I found that on BabiesRUs they sell Baby Magic shampoo that is supposedly Baby Blossum scented. Although I was enjoying finding alternatives to the Johnson's and Baby Magic brands if the smell fits, I just might buy it! I will keep you updated!!!)