Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Times You Feel Like Yuck, Sometimes You Don't

So I still haven't really had an attack of morning sickness... I mean I get sick sometimes when I smell the trash, or change a dirty diaper but pretty much thats just me walking around the house dry heaving until my stomach hurts with no real chance of throwing up.


Some might think that this is a good thing considering I have an 18 month old running around but I really would like to disagree. Last night for instance, I was nauseous as all get out, and couldnt fix it. Water made me sick, fruit pops made me sick, hot ... sick, cold ... sick...., sitting ...sick, laying down...sick, etc, etc, etc. Couldnt fix it. Now when I was pregnant with Monk, I would get sick and then throw up and feel a little better, I have no such relief this go round.


On a different note, Hubs and I decided we needed to purchase a new vacuum after using random vacuums for the last 5 years. When we first got married and moved to California, I befriended our handy man and when another couple moved out and left their vacuum he gave it to us. Yay for first vacuums! Then about a year later another couple friend of ours uograded their vacuum and gave us their old one (that had been hand me downed to them) and that is the one we have been using ever since. It didnt pick up anything! But it was what I had so I used it twice a week to say that I vacuumed. Well we ordered a Bissell from Kohls and it came in yesterday (three days from ordering to front door delivery!) and I am ecstatic to report that it is AWESOME! The carpet looks 110 percent better! The carpet in Monk's room actually looks almost brand new, its fluffy again.


I have been opening all the windows and the patio doors the last few days since the pollen has somewhat gone away, and having the house air out has actually helped with the nausea. I guess because it smells so clean and fresh I can't help but feel better. Yesterday I vacuumed the enitre house, this morning I cleaned our kitchen, and when Monk lays down for his nap I will use this new carpet cleaner and let it dry and my carpet will awesome (and hopefully stain free). Then tomorrow I will tackle the tile floors and bathrooms. By the time this weekend gets here my house will be clean and ready for Hubs to not be home because of drill weekend which just means that house will still be clean come Monday lol.