Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Watch It!

So Hubs and I have started Weight Watchers... problem is he's watching his weight leave, and mine not move. Since my last weight post I have actually lost 20 pounds. Most of that was lost pre- W.W, but I gained a little back and re-lost it after beginning the new weight loss program. I am still far from goal, but I have to say I am really enjoying doing this with the Hubs! And I finally see myself sticking to something and even though its slow going, this time is going to pass whether I do something or not... and I could be sitting here 20 pounds heavier still. So even if it takes me 6 or 7 months to lose 50 pounds, September and October will get here eventually and hopefully so will my weight lose.


On another great weight loss note, I have some WONDERFUL friends who I have been walking/working out with, and since they are both gorgeous, it is really helping me to stay motivated. That and its just more fun with them because we talk, and cut up so its not all quiet and boring.


We will be going home at the end of this week, and Hubs and I have become a good example for my parents so they are thinking of doing WW so when I go home it will be that much easier to stick to the plan, and walk with my Momma (and hopefully talk my sisters into going as well)... Heck I might make my Dad and Hubs go with us also... Anywho I am looking forward to our trip home and getting to see everyone and visit!