Friday, February 4, 2011

We Are Family....

My parents are braving the treacherous conditons outside to come visit us!!! They are on the road as I type! I am soo excited. I love having people come visit us.


I am a little bummed that it will be yucky while they are here because I was looking forward to getting some pictures of my parents and Nolan outside in front of the lake like I got my In-Laws... but maybe it will snow and then I can get those pictures instead. Either way pictures will get taken and they will be awesome lol Also now I understand how to use the cloud feature on my computer so I will make sure to take multiple pictures in each pose so that I can change faces if I need to.


Thats it for now. I know I will be posting photos within the next week of all the fun we had while my folks were here!