Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Far So Good...

Well Hubs left this morning to head back home, and I just got off the phone with him and after driving in a car with his little sister for 17 hours (on a trip that was supposed to be 13) they finally made it home safely.

Im glad I'm here visiting family but I really think I am already ready to go home... Im sure that tomorrow after I hang out with my cousin and then see my old BFF and her new baby I will remember why I wanted to stay though. I love spending time with my parents and I had a lot of fun going shopping at Academy with my dad today (and he bought me some super cute camo flips#) and my mom will have off on Thursday and Friday so the rest of this week will fly by.

I mainly need to remember that I am here to lose weight. I need to stick to a plan and achieve my minimum goal of at least 15 lbs. I figure if I am going to be here three weeks at the least that it should be completely achievable.

Wish me luck and because here I go!